How to buy product using Stribhava Wallet?Step 1:While proceeding for payment after adding products to your cart, we have by default selected 'Pay by Stribhava Wallet' option on the payment page.Step 2:In case you chose to pay by other payment options, you can deselect the 'Pay by Stribhava Wallet' option on the payment page.Step 3:In case the total amount exceeds Stribhava Wallet balance, you can pay the remaining amount using any other payment option.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs there any expiry date for wallet section?Yes. Wallet Balance is subject to expire. Please go to the 'How to use wallet'.What is Stribhava Wallet?Stribhava Wallet enables you to receive promotional credit and refunds. You may select Stribhava Wallet as the mode of payment while placing your Order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance. The option of payment via Stribhava Wallet will be available on the 'Payment Method' page of the checkout process. You can check the balance of your Stribhava wallet by:
• Login in to your Stribhava account• Go to the 'My Wallet' section
How can I sign up for Stribhava Wallet?Every registered user has a Stribhava Wallet account. There is no separate sign up for the Wallet. In case you are not a registered Stribhava user, please register and start using Stribhava Wallet.How can I put money into my Stribhava Wallet? When you cancel or return a product the refund money is transferred to the Stribhava Wallet to provide convenience for your next purchase. Directly transferring money to Stribhava Wallet account is not permitted.How do I use money present in Stribhava Wallet? You can use money present in your Stribhava Wallet account to make payments while purchasing from Stribhava. On the checkout page you will see Stribhava Wallet payment option selected by default, although you can choose to continue with other payment modes.There is not enough money in my Stribhava Wallet for making a purchase. What do I do?You can pay for your order either fully or partially by Stribhava Wallet. Any amount left after using Stribhava Wallet can be paid using other payment options like Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking etc.Is there any expiry to the balance present in my Stribhava Wallet? 'My Cash' money present in your Stribhava Wallet account expires after one year. ‘Loyalty' money is subject to expiry at either 15th February or 15th August of every year. To check when your Loyalty Money expires, visit 'My Wallet' section in your Stribhava account.How can I check the balance present in my Stribhava Wallet? Log-in to your Stribhava account and select ‘My Wallet’ tab. You can check your balance and transaction history under the same tab.Can I transfer the balance in my Stribhava Wallet balance to another user? Balance from one account cannot be transferred to another / Your Stribhava Wallet balance is non-transferable.Can I delete my Stribhava Wallet?Stribhava Wallet account cannot be deleted. You may choose not to use it.Terms and Conditions:
• Stribhava Wallet is an instrument to park money in your Stribhava Account as a prepaid balance, and can be used only for purchases from stribhava.com
• Balance in Stribhava Wallet doesn't bear interest.
• 'My Cash' part of your Stribhava wallet post a cancelled or returned order can be refunded into the same card/account used for making the payment at the time of prepaid orders. In case of COD orders, we require you to fill a form with the necessary bank account details.
• 'My Cash' part of your wallet expires after one year.
• 'Loyalty Money' amount credited in your Stribhava Wallet in connection with Stribhava's marketing campaigns is non-refundable and shall expire as per applicable terms.